many thanks...

Hello my fabulous friends!

I know I've been MIA lately. Sometimes life has a way of knocking you off your feet... I'm trying to keep things in perspective and keep moving forward one step at a time.

I wanted to stop in today with a quick card as well as a HUGE thanks to all those who have stood by my side through all of the craziness!



That fun chevron paper is actually a washi adhesive sheet by We R Memory Keepers on top of a mint colored paper. I love how the background color comes through the semi transparent parts of the washi sheet. 

The sentiment is from the "Fancy Thanks" set by Essentials by Ellen. I was able to stamp on the washi sheet using Hero Arts Unicorn White ink. I did heat set it since the surface isn't very porous.

I finished it off with a scattering of tiny stars for that little extra pop.

I took my inspiration for this card from the current challenge over at theCLASSroom

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Enjoy!
~Kassi 






Comments

Post a Comment