quick and easy party favors...

Hello my fabulous friends! 

I don't know about you, but for me, the holidays can get a bit crazy...  I wanted to make party favors that where fun and festive, and most importantly, I could easily and quickly make as many as needed...


Paper: Georgia Pacific; Ranger Foil Cardstock; DCWV Holiday Glitzy Gliter
Stamps: LDRS Creative North Pole
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Sharpie
Other: Ranger Enamel Accents; lollypop stick, treat bag, candy, ribbon

These treat bags are adorable as decoration, place cards, and party favors! 

They are simple to make, and don't take much time to put together (especially if you use a hot glue gun!)

I wanted this to be festive, and sturdy, so I chose some glitter card stock for the rosette part. It cut BEAUTIFULLY! 
You'll want to have something for the center... I used the Holly Wreath Circle set to cut several layers of the wreath, and one of the inner circle...

Then, cut your card stock into 4 strips of 6 inches by 2.5 inch and use the Petal Wishes Accordion die to cut and score each strip. Fan fold on the score lines, and glue the 4 strips into one long strip... then glue the ends of the long strip together to form a ring. When you push the ring flat, you end up with an accordion circle. 

Cover the back of your front panel with hot glue and stick it on top of the rosette to secure it.... Hold that in place until it cools.

If you are having trouble with this, check out the video on the LDRS Creative website HERE


 Now comes the fun part... Decorating! 

I wanted to keep things simple so making a bunch would be easy... So I used this cute little polar bear from the North Pole stamp set (there's a cut penguin on that set too!!) with only a little coloring to add dimension, and I made a banner using foil card stock, and the Snowy Day border die.  I wanted to write the name in white, but all my white markers that would dry on the foiled surface were too thick, so I used a Sharpie.

 I hot glued a long lollypop stick onto the back, and finished it off with a plain circle from the Holly Wreath Circle die set... You could write a message there if you want... I would suggest writing/stamping your message BEFORE gluing the circle on because of the dimension of the accordion fold it's sitting on. 

Slip the stick into a bag of treats, little gifts, or whatever you want... Tie a bow and you're ready to go! Simple!

And the best part? 
This isn't just a Christmas idea... Just change the colors and image to match whatever theme you want!   Birthdays, holidays, teacher gifts... Whatever you want! 


Enjoy!
~Kassi

Comments