next year's color is purple...

Hello my fabulous friends!

I'm still making 'thank you' cards like crazy, trying to keep up with all meals, visits, and thoughtful acts of service my parents are receiving right now. I am overwhelmed by the kindness shown to my family while my mom has been fighting cancer.. Hopefully we only have a few more months of chemo... (fingers and toes crossed!)

 I've been having so much fun with these winter Polkadoodles stamps! They are absolutely adorable and make CAS cards that don't need much to look spectacular!

Paper: Georgia Pacific; DCWV Holiday Glitz
Stamps: Polkadoodles Snowy Friends
Ink: Memento Espresso Truffle; Copic V09, V17, BV11, BV00, BG78, BG57, BG53, E29, YR18, YR16, T4, T2, T0, 0, E51, E11, RV42, R35, R29, R59, C5, C7, C10, 110, E55, E47, E49, E57, B000, B00, C00, multiliner; Gellyroll Clear Star; Uniball Signo White 


 Apparently, Pantone has decided that the color of the year for 2018 is Ultra Violet... Which I'm totally ok with since I have loved purple since I was tiny. 

I thought it fitting to play around with Copic blends to find the perfect purple... Since Copics are a little skimpy on the purple end of things, and the purples tend to go really blue or really red just following one blending group, I ended up using both Vs and BV in my blend.. 
V09, V17, BV11, BV00



For the snow flakes, details on the snowman, and details in the ornaments I wanted to add a little shine, so I used my FAVORITE Gellyroll pen... The Clear Star gives an amazing shimmer in a very controlled way. I love it!

Alright friends... I'm in the market for new stamps... Preferably focal point stamps that make great CAS cards. I'll be making lots of 'thank you' cards for the next few months, and I need new stamps to keep things interesting! If you have any suggestions of stamps you think would work, or that you want to see used, let me know in the comments so I can check them out!!! 

Thanks so much!

Enjoy!
~Kassi

SaveSave

Comments