cards for the class...

Is everyone ready for the holidays? I'm not... anyone want to guess what I've been doing today?

Well, I may not be done with all my gifts, but I did get my gifts ready in time for my little Primary class... I teach the 3-4 yr olds, and they are a cute handful!

Anyway, this is the card they got, along with some candy.

Paper: Bazzill, DCWV, white cardstock
Ink: Distress ink, Powder Puff ink
Creative Inspirations paint: Rustic Red
Die Cuts: My Scrap Chick

 My new Cricut Expression got quite the workout!  I haven't done this much cutting since I got this new one to replace my dead one... I made 12 cards plus an entire nativity for the lesson...

The die cuts for the cards are all cut from my favorite cheap white cardstock. I then used distress inks to color them, and some Powder Puff ink to add definition to the edges. The hearts were painted with CI paint to give them a little something extra. It was then just a matter of gluing them all together... It sounds like a lot of work, but I just sat in front of the tv and did it assembly line style, and it went a lot quicker than I had thought it would.


Now, I don't know if all the kids liked them, as I handed them out as the kids were walking out the door... However, I did see one little girl running around showing the card and saying "I got baby Jesus!" It was precious!

Happy Holidays everyone!
~Kassi

Comments