hydrangea...

I'm starting to think that I'm cursed... Wednesday I went around a corner too fast and got a lovely bruise on my arm. Thursday I caught my shoe on the edge of the stair and got a lovely bruise on my shin. Today,  I dropped the heavy multi-platform from my new Big Shot on my foot and now have a lovely bruise there....

Yesterday was wonderful though... 
The sun was shining, I was feeling good, I got my house cleaned, and I got a bunch of stuff done in my studio. It has been a while since I've had such a productive day.  It was fabulous!

Here's the only project I can show you right now... (the rest are for DT things and you'll see them soon!)

While at JoAnns last week, I saw this jumbo stamp by Stampendous, and fell in love! Isn't it beautiful!!!  There are more jumbo flower stamps that I want, but I picked this one up to start with. This card was just screaming for me to keep it simple.  I stamped the image with Distress ink, then used a waterbrush to blend in some Distress ink in the centers of the flowers. 

The pearls are Viva Decor Pearl Pen. When I first got the Pearl Pen, I wasn't too impressed... however, I figured out that it was due to user error, and I'm loving it now. =)

Well, I guess  I either need to get back to work or go soak in the sun outside... Huh.. tough choice. =)

Here's to hoping that next week will be a lot less painful! =)

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Supplies Used
Paper: kraft, white cardstock
Ink: Distress Ink (Shabby Shutters, Brushed Corduroy)
Stamps: Stampendous "Hydrangea", 3 Bugs in a Rug "Flower Patch"
Other: Viva Decor Pearl Pen, raffia 

Comments