tutorial sneak peek...


Hello all my wonderful friends!  I've got a little sneak peek for you today!


I did a lot of playing with my new Picket Fence Distress stain on this to alter this beautifully colorful background into something a little softer. It's actually a lot of fun to work with. (and yes, it is a lot different from my whitewash... both are fabulously fun to work with though.)  I also used clear Deliquesce (from CI) and Distress ink to create some fabulous resist swirls. 


So... here's the sneak peek...  this Saturday's CI tutorial is all about how to make a fabulously different paper. Yup... we're going to make a very textured paper that is flexible, and tons of fun!  We'll be making the butterfly you see on this card, but so much can be done with this paper!!!

Are you excited yet?  I know I am!
See you then!

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Supplies Used:
Paper: Prima, kraft
Stamps: Stampendous "Hydrangea", Fancy Pants "Pollen Dust", Inspired by Stamping "Fancy Labels 18" & "Cupcake Wishes", Inkadinkado "Letter"
Ink: VersaMark, Distress (Picket Fence stain, Frayed Burlap, Victorian Velvet, Walnut Stain), All Purpose ink (Blue Bayou, Celadon)
Creative Inspirations Paint: Paint (Autumn Wheat), Deliquesce (Clear, Black), Metallic Inspirations (Fuchsia)
Others: ribbon, tissue paper,  string

Comments