crinkled cards...

Hello my wonderful friends! 

If you are looking for the CI/3 Girl Jam hop, click HERE.

Can you believe it is Friday already?  It has been quite the week, and next week promises to be far crazier!  YIKES! On the other hand, what better kind of crazy could I ask for than family and crafting projects?  Life is good.

In preparation for tomorrow's Creative Inspirations tutorial, I have 2 cards to share with you...

Can I just say that the Shaded Lilac Distress ink is a beautiful color!  It is great for the non-traditional winter color schemes that seem to becoming more and more popular.  I love it! 

I painted the snowflakes in with Winter Frost CI paint for some beautiful shimmer, then scattered various sizes of rhinestones for a little added bling.  

And that bow?  It is two colors of Crinkle ribbon from 3 Girl Jam Tuxedo and Lilac. I saw a two toned bow on the hop and loved the look!  Hops are such a great place to get inspiration!

I went a little more traditional with this one.... For the background, I sliced up a couple DCWV cardstocks and some plain white cardstock. I then covered a piece of cardstock with adhesive and lined up my strips in random order. It is a great way to use scraps and create a custom look!

The stamp is from Great Impressions... I searched their site, but I couldn't find it listed, so I guess it is a retired image....I like it though.  I painted in the candy and holly with CI paints for an eye catching pop of sparkle.  And to finish it off, another Crinkle ribbon from 3GJ, Goblin Green.

Make sure you come back tomorrow as I share with you a fun and easy technique to create one of a kind crinkled backgrounds!

Enjoy!
~Kassi


Supplies Used:

Winter Wishes card:
Paper: Coredinationswhite cardstock, tissue paper
Ink: Archival Ink
Stamps: Inkadinkado "Snowflakes", Crafter's Companion "Winter Wishes"
Creative Inspirations Paint: Silver Frost, Winter Frost 
Other: 3 Girl Jam Crinkle Ribbon, rhinestones, 

Peppermint card:
Paper: DCWV, Coredinations, white cardstock
Ink: Archival ink, Distress Ink
Stamps:  Great Impressions
Creative Inspirations Paint: Winter Frost, Garnet, Fairy Dust, Evergreen
Other: 3 Girl Jam Crinkle Ribbon

Comments