fused shaker tags...

Hello my fabulous friends!

I hope you are having a wonderful week! 

I've been busy decorating bulletin boards, making birthday cards, and making Valentine treats for my nieces and nephews. 

I kept things pretty simple for these treats... Just treat bags filled with candy and a fun shaker heart tag. (For my littlest niece, the bag is filled with cute socks instead)...

Here's how I made the shaker tags using the Fuse tool...

Step 1: To create the outside window frames, you will need some nesting dies. I'm using Spellbinders Classic Hearts die. Die cut two of the larger hearts, then put them back to back and die cut the inner heart from the center to make a window. This will create the front and back of your shaker card. 

Step 2: Using a piece of tape, secure your smaller die to the outside of a plastic sheet protector.

Step 3: Carefully trace around the die with the We R Memory Keepers Fuse tool. Make sure you skip over the area where the tape is. This will be how you fill it later.

Step 4: Trim around the outside of the fused shape.

Step 5: Fill your shaker pocket... I used sequins, small die cut hearts, and chunky glitter hearts... Use a funnel or a straw to help get the tiny elements into the shaker.

Step 6: Seal off the opening of your shaker pocket using the fuse tool.

Step 7: Glue your paper frame over the front and back to hide the seams.

Add a bow, and you are good to go!

I love using my fuse tool for easy shakers!
What do you use your fuse tool for?

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Comments