heart of gold in aqua...

Hello my fabulous friends!

I wanted to stop in today to share a project inspired by this month's Ellen Hutson Pin-Sights challenge... I love the inspirational images... so much pretty aqua!!!

Stamps: Essentials by Ellen Mundo Peony, Bokeh Dots, Fancy Thanks
Ink: VersaMark; Zig Clean Color Turquoise Green (042); Altenew Mountain Mist
Other: Pretty Pink Posh sequins, embossing powder

I stamped the Mundo Peony in a light ink on Bristol Paper and colored it with Zig Clean Color Turquoise Green (042). After coloring, I decided it needed a little more pop, so I used my MISTI to line things up again and I stamped over the image with VersaMark and heat embossed it with an antique gold embossing powder


I made a fun dotted border by repeatedly stamping one of the clusters of dots from the Bokeh Dots set using Altenew Mountain Mist ink (beautiful color!)
I heat embossed this sweet sentiment from the Fancy Thanks set.

To finish it off, a little twine, and some Crystal Clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

Come join in the fun with the Pin-Sights challenge


Enjoy!
~Kassi



Comments