twinkle twinkle little bear...

Hello my fabulous friends!

Remember the 30 day coloring challenge in March? Well, here is one of the images I colored for that challenge....

This is an old stamp from Crafters Companion, but I love it, and I thought it would be perfect to welcome my cousin's baby later this summer.

I kept it pretty simple to finish it off... I layered it on some patterned paper and then onto a card base. I also added a sentiment. The sentiment is actually one stamp, however I only inked up a portion at a time so I could use different colors and make it fit how I wanted it to. 

Stamps: Crafters Companion Shooting Stars; Unity Twinkle Twinkle
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMark;  Zig Clean Color Pale Rose (230), Olive Green (043), Mid Green (046), Pale Green (045), Haze Blue (302), Orange (070), Light Pink (026), Brown (060), Pale Pink (028), Light Brown (061), Mustard (067), Bright Yellow (052), Oatmeal (064), Light Gray (091), Blue (030), Dark Brown (062), Green (040), Cornflower Blue (037)
Other: Clear embossing powder, white embossing powder

Now to store it in a safe place until it's time to send it and not forget where that "safe place" is... 
Wish me luck! LOL!

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Comments