a golden envelope...

Hello my fabulous friends!!!  

Sorry I've been so quiet... I've had a bunch of stuff I've been working on behind the scenes...

One such thing is this...


Do you know what this is????

This, my dear friends is the gold envelop that the Club La La Land monthly kit comes in!!!
And even more exciting? I've been asked to join their Club La La Land Design team to help inspire all of YOU! I'm beyond excited!

I can't show you what is inside this envelope just yet... 

On the 16th of each month I'll be showing you what comes in that month's kit and sharing some inspiration with you! You'll also see more inspiration from me during the month to help keep you inspired! 

There is a whole team of incredibly talented people who are super excited to share ideas and inspiration with you as well... 

If you aren't a member of the La La Land Club, check it out HERE.... This is a great way to get your feet wet with La La Land products if they are new to you, and also a great way to get your La La Land fix if you are addicted! LOL!  The things that come in the club kit will not be available in the store for at LEAST 6 months... 

What this also means is that I will be doing more videos... 

So I'm curious... How many of you are Club La La Land members?
And... What do you want to see in upcoming videos?


See you soon!
~Kassi


For more inspiration, follow me on:


Comments