peony thanks...

hello my fabulous friends!

I hope you are having a wonderful day! 

 Today's card is another card inspired by TheClassroom's Pin-Sights challenge..


I originally got this beautiful Peony stamp set for a very special project, but I have completely fallen in LOVE with it! I'll be honest with you... It isn't as "easy" of a stamp as some. Whether you stamp the layers or paint it yourself, it isn't necessarily a quick stamp and go... However, once you get the hang of how to line things up and whatnot, it's TOTALLY worth the extra effort. 


This set is a layering set, but for today's card, I wanted to play with no line coloring again, so I just stamped the outlines with Antique Linen Distress ink, using some masking to build my cluster. Then I colored it in with watercolor crayons... 


I end up making a lot of 'thank you' card each year. I love this Fancy Thanks stamp set because there are a lot of options. These two words are actually separate stamps so they can be used together or separate and arranged however you want. I love options! 

Well, I'm off to enjoy a little fun time with a good friend of mine. Have a wonderful day!

Enjoy!
~Kassi


Comments

  1. Such a delightful card, Kassi! Love your choice of colour - beautiful no line watercolouring. Lovely balance between your cluster of blossoms and the sentiment. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful design and superb no-line coloring. Wow.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment