happy day in pink and gray...

Hello my fabulous friends!

Guess what? Today is my mom's birthday! She isn't here right now, but I will be seeing her tomorrow night! YAY!


Altenew's challenge this month is pinks and grays... I love that combo!


 Today's card is the one I'm giving my mom...


I used Altenew's Peony Bouquet for the flower and berries, and Recollections Color Splash for the sentiment.  I also used Altenew inks. I love their grays!!! So pretty!

It is filled with glass glitter, micro beads, and sequins. So much fun!

Sorry I don't have a tutorial today... I have a migraine. Hopefully next time. :)

Enjoy!
~Kassi



SaveSave

Comments

  1. Oh so gorgeous, I just know she is going to love it, the shaker is always a big hit in my book and seed beads are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment