simple thanks...

Hello my fabulous friends!


I want to thank you for your patience.. I haven't posted in a while.

A couple weeks ago, I sustained a head injury... I'll be fine, but I've had a lot of headaches, dizzy spells, and a hard time concentrating. Every time I sat down to try to create something I just couldn't do it... It has been very frustrating!

I was finally able to put together a simple card today, so I think I'm on the mend! 
YAY!

Inks: VersaFine Onyx Black; Altenew Warm & Cozy set; Hero Arts Lime Green, Green HillsVersaMark
Paper: Die Cuts With a View
Other: White embossing powder

This is a simple card that was very quick to put together. I stamped the flowers in black, then stamped in the various layers of color. I've been wanting to try out my new orange Altenew inks, so I thought this was a great opportunity. 

After stamping,  fussy cut along one edge of the flowers and layered it over some patterned paper. I also heat embossed the sentiment on one of the stripes from the patterned paper so that the color matched perfectly.

I'm thinking that I might make a few more in different colors like fuchsias and yellows since I have leftover patterned paper. This is the kind of card that is super easy to mass produce!

I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Enjoy!
~Kassi 

Comments

Post a Comment