challenge, announcement, and cards... oh my!

Hello my fabulous friends!

Today I have some news and a couple different cards...

First... Have you been following me as I do play along with #thedailymarker30day coloring challenge? You can find my work on Instagram, and follow me by clicking HERE. You can find more info about the challenge in general by clicking HERE.

(Zig Clean Color on Mixed media Paper... Altenew Spring Daisy Stamp)

While you are there, go a head and search for #thedailymarker30day, and you will see tons of amazing work from others who are participating in the challenge that is sure to inspire you!

If you aren't playing along, you should! It's not to late to join in the fun... Just spend some time coloring every day.. that's it. Super simple! It's a great time to experiment or to just practice.


Second.... I have some SUPER exciting news! 

If you follow me on Facebook (click HERE) you've already heard, but...

I have been asked to join the LDRS Creative (Little Darling Rubber Stamps) design team!!! 

I'm super excited! I will be working with a team of very talented designers, and you'll be seeing more of their products featured on my blog in the upcoming months mixed in with my usual posts.

If you have never heard of them, you can find their store HERE
 (full of ADORABLE stamps, AMAZING dies, BEAUTIFUL paper, and MORE)
You can find the blog HERE

Now on to the cards...

This first one is a SUPER simple card...
Paper: Georgia Pacific 110
Stamps: Recollections I'm a Little Monster; KI Memories Celebrate Life
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; VersaFine Onyx Black, Chameleon Pens
Dies: WRMK Circles

Isn't it adorable? The best part? It moves... That little kid moves up down, even does cart wheels! It's one of the simplest action cards I've done. I thought about doing a tutorial, but decided that the tutorial I followed by Jennifer McGuire was was excellent, and I'll just send you there to check it out... 

Next up... My nephew's birthday card...
Paper: Georgia Pacific 110, black card stock
Stamps: My Favorite Things Up in the Air; Mama Elephant Lunar Animals; WPlus9 Party Animal
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Espresso Truffle; Distress Ink Salty Ocean; Chameleon pens and color tops; Signo white gel pen
Dies: My Favorite Things Up in the Air

The background was done using Distress Ink and a some cloud masks I made out of scratch card stock. I kept things pretty simple, and colored the images with Chameleons pens and color tops... 

I love that you can mix stamp sets, even across brands! The monkey is from Mama Elephant's Lunar Animals (I cut off his legs so he fit in the basket),  the sentiment is WPlus9 Party Animal, and the rest are My Favorite Things Up in the Air.... They all fit so well together!

Until next time...

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Comments