quickie

Just a few quick notes...
First off, I am thrilled to announce that the Creative Inspirations Paint DT has been announced. These are some truly talented ladies, and I hope you check them out! Inspiration Paints are a waterbased paint with GLIMMER. *who could ask for more?* Keep watching because starting in April, the DT is going to get creative, inspired, and shimmery! Join us for the fun! Follow the link on the side of my blog (under "I design for") to hop on over to the Inspiration Paint blog to get a peek into what is to come.
Next, I am so thrilled! Out of 50+ entries over at Clearly iStamp, I was chosen as one of the top five for the Clearly Inspired Challenge #8! I am honored and floored. This is the first challenge I ever entered. I have seen all the talent over there... it is amazing!
Speaking of challenges.... I have another one to enter... I need to load the pictures on my computer, so hopefully it will be up today *wow... two posts in one day... I am sounding ambitious!*
Also, a big thank you for those who have decided to follow my blog, and those who have stopped by and taken the time to comment. It makes me so happy to have comments to read, and I feel a lot more motivated to post knowing that I am not just talking to myself. If there is ever any questions, or you want to know more about a technique I use, feel free to ask. I would love feed back as to what you guys want to see!
have a fabulous day everyone!!!

Comments

  1. I like that you used a glass marble for the spotlight technique, very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment