moment of calm.,,

Hello friends in blogger land! Can I just say the past week has been CRAZY with a good chance of even more CRAZINESS to come over the next month. However, I am happy to say I was able to find a few calm hours to craft today and get my project done for the current Design Dollies "Elements Challenge" . This time, the challenge was to use the color pink, a crown, stripes, 2 (or more) 3D embellies, and lace. I had lots of fun with this one.
Paper: Bazzill, My Minds Eye, Die Cuts With a View, plain white cardstock
Cricut: Home Decor, Pagoda
Ink: Distress Ink, Archival
Stamps: Fancy Pants "In My Words"
Creative Inspirations Paint: Antique Gold
Other: lace, rhinestones
The bird, crown, and leaves were all cut out of plain white cardstock. To color the leaves, I used a blending tool to cover the cuts with two colors of green. For the bird, I mixed Distress reinker with water in a mister and lightly misted.
The crown was painted with CI paint... I couldn't get a great picture of the shimmer because of the cloudy sky... Oh well. IRL it is a sparkly crown!
I used a large corner stamp to add a little detail to the corner of the gold cardstock.
For my 3D embellies, I used rhinestones... *I love those things!*
My ribbon *SURPRISE!* was white. I colored it with a little distress reinker and water.

Well, I gotta get going... there are little mouths to feed, and little hands that need something non destructive to be doing...
Have a fabulous day!

Comments