mrs. warty frog...

Happy Monday!
Just a quickie from me today... This is the card I made for Inspiration Monday over on the Creative Inspirations blog.
Paper: Scribble Scrabble, white cardstock
Stamps: Fancy Pants "On a Whimsey", "Fresh Mod", "Doodles and Things", Glitz "Distressing"
Ink: VersaMagic, Memento, Mark-it
CI paint: Emerald
Die Cut: Nestiblities "Label Six"
Other: embossing powder, ribbon, rhinestones

Here is Mrs. Warty Frog... =) I used embossing powder over the paint. Because the paint dries so fast, the embossing powder only sticks in some places. This gives a fun texture to the stamped image.

I went with a plain white ribbon for this card... *this is actually the second ribbon... The first ribbon I put on, melted when I tried to heat set some nailheads on.... So, I had to cut that ribbon off, tie on a new one, and try again with rhinestones.*

The blue and white paper is actually a white cardstock... I inked up the background stamp, stamped it onto my craft sheet first, then onto the paper. This makes the image lighter, and gives it more of a distressed look.
A little hand doodling around the edges, and a few rhinestones (this time without burning the ribbon... LOL!) to finish it off.

Ok... I need to hop off the computer...my studio is calling! =)
Have a fabulous day!
~Kassi

Comments