spotlight window...

This weekend has been busy!
Yesterday I went to the Scrapbook USA expo... Tons of fun! I get Fancy Pants Designs stamps there for a REALLY good price.... I got my sister into their stamps too.... LOL! I have all these fun new goodies, and I haven't had a chance to get into my studio! =(
However, I am heading there as soon as I finish this post...

So, with everything thats been happening I decided that for today's post I would just pull out an old card from my photo library...

I don't know what products were used because it was made before I blogged, so I didn't write things down.... I don know that the stamp is an image from Clear Art Stamps (isn't she as sweet witch!). Distress ink, embossing powders, and a TH fragment were also used.

Here is a close up of the witch...
I stamped the image twice (once on the card, and once on another paper). I colored the second witch, glued the fragment on, then cut it out. I then lined up the image over the card, and glued in place. This makes a kind of magic window spotlight kind of effect...

Well... I'm off to play with all my new stamps, inks, papers... *sigh* Today, life is good!
~Kassi

Comments