pink and green...

It was a sad night at my house last night. I spent the evening officially packing the rest of my scrapbooking stuff in preparation for the move... I figured I will be too busy running around like a confused ostrich to have time to sit down and actually craft. LOL! I look forward to getting settled in the new house, organizing my new studio space, and getting back to the wonderful world of photography and, of course, crafting!

However, I have been stock piling a few projects so  I can continue to post. =)


Ok.. this card was made the other day when I was having a creative streak that pushed me to create several projects fairly quickly (and on limited supplies cuz of moving)... Looking back now, I realize I was so concentrated on just creating, that I forgot to take notes... OOPS! So, I'm going to have to go by memory.

Paper: White cardstock, tissue paper
Stamps: Tattered Angels "Seaside", Glitz "Distressing", Fancy Pants "Doodles and Things"
Ink: Distress (Forest Moss, Tattered Rose), Mark-it (black), Colorbox Pigment (Shabby Pink) *I think*

I started out by using one of the Glitz "Distressing" stamps to create a soft background. I then stamped one of the shells from TA "Seaside" onto tissue paper. Distress ink works really well for this technique because it doesn't bleed or wick out like some inks do.  I then cut it out, layered it on, and added a few doodles. 

Like I said, not a lot of extra or dimensional stuff because things are packed... I can't wait to get all my stuff back out where I can use it!!!  However, it has been kind of fun challenging myself to do projects that don't use a lot of extra stuff.  And tissue paper has totally become one of my favorite things to stamp!

Have a fabulous weekend!
~Kassi


Comments