Haunting Halloween Hop Day 3

Even though I'm not a hop stop today, I wanted to share my support of my fellow Honey Bee designers by posting another Halloween project today.

Don't forget to join in the hop today to find some more fun Halloween creations and some hopefully some great inspiration!  You can get started by clicking HERE.

*I know I said that today was the big reveal... but I really meant Thursday is the last day of the hop.. I really shouldn't blog after midnight. LOL!)*

Ok.. so I really didn't want to bore you guys with another day of Halloween tags... especially since I haven't been going into much detail on them... So, I wanted to share a tip instead.

As part of my Halloween package from Misty rose, I got some SUPER cute brads by My Minds Eye.  Sometimes, punching holes is just not a good option, so here is what I do...

Spread out the tines on the back of the brad and use wire cutters to snip them off. Make sure to use pliers to tuck in any jagged edges that may remain.  You are then free to glue on the brad top.

It's a great way to cover knots on ribbons without having to try to punch through the ribbon.

Don't forget to join in the Honey Bee hop by clicking HERE!

And join us tomorrow for the final day of the hop.. I'll be sharing my big project and the reason for all these tags! =)

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Comments

  1. What a great idea! That is one type I will use. Thanks! -Yvette
    fellow Honey Bee
    cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! Lovely card color.


    Luanne
    myfootahead@gmail.com
    http://craftersreference.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the polk-a-dots with the ribbon. That is a tip that's worth knowing... I've used other items to put over the ribbon knots as well. TFS!!!
    http://ohmyscraps2u.blogspot.com
    sandrav9288 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment