a little treat...

Hello everyone! 

Today I have a quick and simple Valentines Day gift... 

Simply fill a small bag with goodies and add a topper for a handmade feel!

 These make great party favors or sweet treats for friends!

For my topper, I used canvas as my background. I stamped and heat embossed the swirl onto the canvas, then sprayed on Distress ink (fill a small mister with water and reinker).  The embossed area will resist the ink leaving a fantastic design!  I then die cut and stamped a ticket using Tim Holtz die and stamp. (isn't it adorable???). 

 The pin holding the ticket is a regular quilter's pin that I altered.  Simply roll the head in clear embossing ink, then dip in embossing powder. Heat it up, and you have a beautiful custom pin! (If you want to put something on the end to keep it in place, you can pick up clear plastic earring backs in the beading section of craft stores. )

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for the first day of January Sneak Peeks for Inspired by Stamping!

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Supplies Used
Paper: Die Cuts with a View, white cardstock
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), VersaMark, Distress Ink (Victorian Velvet, Tattered Rose)
Stamps: Tim Holtz "Odds and Ends", Basic Grey "Swirlie"
Dies: Tim Holtz "Ticket Strip", Martha Stewart Butterfly punch
Other: Glossy Accents, Perfect Pearls, string, canvas, pin, embossing powder

Comments

  1. That is adorable! I made little treat bags too and mine are not as cute. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment