cleaning up...

Hello my fabulous friends!

Have you ever found you table space cluttered with scraps of one project, odds and ends from another, and this and that from something else?  Yeah, that totally gets to me. I'm one of those crafters that will stop in the middle of a project and put any unnecessary things away... Gotta have a clear work space!

Well, I ended up with the "this and that and another" on my table, so I threw them together just to get them out of my way. =)

More distress marker coloring on watercolor paper.
 The outline around the inside of the oval is super simple to do. If you use a wafer thin die, after you run it through your machine, keep the die in place and trace the inside with a marker. I like using the fine tip of the Distress Markers for this.  It adds a nice finishing touch.

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Supplies Used
Paper: Colorbok, watercolor paper, chipboard
Ink: Archival Ink, Distress Ink, All Purpose Ink, Powder Puff
Stamps: Graphic 45 "Magic of Oz", Great Impressions "Simple Elegance"
Dies: Quickutz "Nesting Ovals", Spellbinders "Labels 6"
Creative Inspirations Paint: Silver Frost, Coal
Other: Modeling Paste, Embossing powder, brads


Comments