halloween humor...

Hello my fabulous friends!

Are you ready for a little Halloween humor?

This stamp from Great Impressions just cracks me up!


"instant witch ~ just add water"  LOL!  


I stamped the image on watercolor paper and colored it with Distress Markers and a lot of water. I love the easy shading and blending of these markers on watercolor paper! For a little spice, I used Buttercup Creative Inspirations paint to highlight the stars. In the right light, they shimmer!

I love making fabric flowers! I'll walk you through my process in tomorrow's tutorial!

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Supplies used:
Paper: Coredinations, watercolor paper, book paper, white cardstock
Ink: Archival, Distress, Mark-it
Stamps: Great Impressions "G380", Kaisercraft "Grid"
Dies: Spellbinders "Labels 18" & "Rose Creations", Tim Holtz "Tattered Floral"
Creative Inspirations: paint (Buttercup, Royal Purple), jeweled inspirations (clear 34)
Other: ribbon, canvas, tulle

Comments