learning...

Hello my wonderful friends!

I'm sorry I haven't been posting much lately... I promise, it hasn't been because I haven't been busy. In fact, it is just the opposite! I've been spending a TON of time in my studio, I just don't have a whole lot to show for it YET...

You see, I was asked to help make decorations for a wedding. Since I do all the scrapbooking for my brother's kids, my SIL knew what kind of amazing things the Cricut can do. So, when her sister wanted some Doctor Who decorations for her wedding, she figured it would be no problem. 

But,  there was a problem. 

Ever since the big fiasco between Cricut and third party software companies, it is impossible to design your own cuts for the Cricut.  But I didn't want to let them down!

SO...



Yup, I am now the proud owner of a Silhouette Cameo (and the Studio Designer software)!

Super excited!

I had to quickly learn just enough about the software to get the wedding designs made and sent off, but now, I have been scouring the internet, and spending a lot of time just playing on my computer learning! So much to learn!!!! I'm so excited! 

And I'll get to share this with you! 

Any one know the best way to file share cut files????  I'd love to share free files I design, I'm just not sure the best way. :)

Enjoy!
~Kassi



Comments