wishing....

Hello everyone!

In honor of hot summer days (and wishing I was at the beach) I have a sandcastle card to share today...
Paper: Coredinations, watercolor paper, plain white cardstock
Ink: VersaMark
Stamps: Great Impressions
CI paint: Carmel, Tan, Chocolate, Copper, Antique Copper, Emerald, Aqua Marine, Antique Silver, Coal, Sky Blue
Other: embossing powder, ribbon

I heat embossed the image using Pirate Gold embossing powder (by Stampendous). I then painted it in using lots of different shades of brown Creative Inspirations Paint. You can find a tutorial on watercoloring with Fantastix here.

I also sponged on varying shades of CI paint around the edges.

The edges of the blue paper were distressed to show the core color (love the coredinations color core papers!) I also painted the white sheer ribbon with CI paint to match the card.

In RL, this card shines like the sun off sand!

Well, I'm off to get more done! Have a fabulous day!
~Kassi

Comments

Post a Comment