scarebear

Happy Halloween everyone!
Today's project is my submission for the Olive Juice Studio's October challenge.
The challenge theme was to make a scarecrow....
This sweet bearcrow is approx. 8.5 inches tall. He doesn't have a home yet, but I am planning on using him on my nephew's halloween LO... (gotta wait for the pictures though).

The rest of the requirements for the challenge:
1. must have something 3d (the flower is very dimensional)
2. must include a rubber band, masking tape, and a feather (feather is in the hat. To keep it acid free, I used masking tape to distress the hearts on the feet, and a rubber band to tie dye the ribbon on the hat instead of leaving them on the project)
3. must include something that starts with the letter P (I cut up old Pants to make the overalls, I also used Paint, and stamped Polka dots)
4. must include at least one cricut cut (cuts from Cindyloo made the flower, Paper Doll Dress Ups made the hat, and the leaves came from Preserves)
5. must be given a funny and fitting name (I named him 2Cute2ScareBear)

Have a wonderful and SAFE Halloween!
~Kassi

Stuff I used:
Paper: Coredinations, copy paper, Bazzill, white cardstock
Stamps: Fancy Pants "On a Whimsey", Glitz "Distressing", Inkadinkado "Letter"
Ink: Memento, Archival, Distressing
Creative Inspirations Paint: Fairy Dust
Cricut: Preserves, Paper Doll Dress Up, Cindyloo
Paper Piecing Pattern: myscrapchick.com "TeddyB"
Other: Snaps, Levis, wraphia, ribbon, feather, stamen, Ranger Enamel Accents

Comments

Post a Comment