bubbles...

It is amazing how much "stuff" is accumulated when one moves... for instance... boxes. You have seen me using boxes lately in my art journals... Well, I also have a large stash of bubble wrap. Yup, that fun stuff that you can start popping to relieve stress (or drive your dogs nuts...).  I knew it must have some use in my studio, so I've saved some. I'm glad I did. 

 Paper: white cardstock
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Aquamarker (Bamboo)
Stamps: TPC Studios "Playful Expressions"
Creative Inspirations Paint: Denium
Other: glaze base, ribbon, bead, end pin, earring

 This fun dotty background was stamped with bubble wrap! I love the texture and randomness of it! SO much FUN!  The blue shimmery spots are Denium CI paint (LOVE this color!) and the green are Aquamarkers in Bamboo... this color combo just makes me happy!

 As usual, the ribbon was painted with CI paint to match perfectly. Love doing this.  I also highlighted the letters of the sentiment with the green to help tie it all together.
The bead was just one in my stash... I threaded an end pin through it, formed a loop at the top, and hooked it onto a hook earring base. It adds just a touch of dimension and movement to the card. 

Simple and happy. 

Have a fabulous Friday everyone!
~Kassi

Comments

  1. Kassi,
    Super cute card. I have some bubble wrap, so I think I will try this
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment