tutorials

Just wanted to jump on really quick and let you know of a feature of my blog you may not have noticed before... 

As you probably know, I do a lot of tutorials for the Creative Inspirations blog.. I don't always get then posted over here. There are some really fun techniques there if you are using the paints or not, so I have compiled a list of links that will take you directly to each tutorial. 

You can find the page here, or you can click on the tab at the top of my blog.  I will be adding to this list often, so be sure to check back!  

All tutorials I have written especially for this blog can be found by clicking on "back2basics" and "tutorials" in my labels on the side bar.

Let me know if you ever see anything you want to learn, and I'll see what I can do for you. =)

~Kassi

Comments