a little white...

Hello my sweet friends!

(if you see typos, it's because I have a big fat bandaid on my finger... those steel edged rulers can do numbers to you if you aren't careful!!!)  lol!


Early next month my niece is getting baptized (in our church children are baptized at age 8), so I wanted to make her a special card to celebrate the day.


I ran a piece of white cardstock through my Cuttlebug using the Provo Craft "Stylized Flowers" folder. I then sponged on a layer of Winter Frost Creative Inspirations Paint to add a subtle shimmer.  The butterflies are made from coffee filters. I painted them with Winter Frost CI paint as well, then embossed them with silver embossing powder. I then cut them out and glued just the bodies to the card to allow the wings to move freely.


The flowers are silk flowers that I glittered and added large rhinestones to the centers.  *just a quick tip here.... don't try to heat set rhinestones on silk flowers that don't lie flat.... I ended up melting several petals before I got smart and just used Glossy Accents. lol!*

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Paper: Bazzill, white cardstock
Ink: Powder Puff "Amaretto", VersaMark
Stamps: TPC Studios "Butterfly Collage"
Creative Inspirations Paint: Winter Frost 
Jeweled Inspirations: Clear 34
Other: Provo Craft "Stylized Flowers" embossing folder, Doodlebug glitter, silk flowers, ribbon, coffee filter, embossing powder

Comments

  1. Beautiful card- love all of the glitzy sparkly accents- I never thought to make a butterfly out of a coffee filter......!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment