splatter...

Hello my fabulous friends! 

I hope today finds you all well and happy!  I am feeling pretty good right now. I spend all of yesterday organizing my studio. (yes, I'm slightly OCD, so I reorganize a lot! LOL!) I'm hoping the changes will help streamline my work flow while looking good (another OCD thing...). 

While I'm waiting for some sprayed flowers to dry, I wanted to jump on here and share a LO I finished a  little while ago. 

 This LO is a lot different than my usually style... However, for this photo I wanted bright, fun, and carefree. I had tons of fun flipping different colors of paint. (Although I should have moved stuff off my table before doing this... I've got bright splotches all over!)

The stars were cut out of chipboard using my Cricut. I then used this technique with tulle to add texture. I added some eyes on the biggest ones using Ranger's Enamel Accents to reflect his Mario shirt... One of his favorite things right now!

Simple and bright, but for an energetic, all boy kiddo, I think it works. =)

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Supplies Used:
Paper: Coredinations, Chipboard
Ink: Archival (Jet Black)
Stamps: Clear Art Stamps "Frame It"
Cricut: Create a Critter
Creative Inspirations Paint: Evergreen, Garnet, Royal Blue, Pumpkin, Spring Green, Buttercup
Other: Gesso, Tulle, Enamel Accents

Comments