serious texture...

Hello everyone!

I have been super busy this week trying to get prepared to have my house invaded by family.... I'm super excited, but man, it's lots of work! 

So, today I have a sneak peek for you...


This is my sample project for tomorrows Creative Inspirations tutorial... 

In the details, I used Distress ink to color the background. I then flicked some water on it. I love how Distress inks react with water! It gives it such a great effect that looks hard to create, but is so simple!!!


The chipboard flower is all kinds of fabulous shimmer and texture!  Honestly, how could I have a project without some serious texture?  LOL!

Well, I hope to see you back here or on the CI blog  tomorrow for a fun tutorial that also looks complex but is beautifully simple!

Enjoy!
~Kassi


Comments