looks like I spent time...

Hello my wonderful friends! Happy weekend!

This is a quick card I put together last night... Like the background? I used the new Inkadinkado Stamping Gear.  This thing is very cool. I find it relaxing to just sit and make patterns. LOL!

I used Distress Makers on watercolor paper to quickly color in the image. Nothing fancy... Just some scribbles of color here, a scribble of darker there... blended with a water brush. Looks like I actually spent time on it. =)

The bow was colored using a mixture of Distress reinkers and Creative Inspirations Paint "Fairy Dust". Love doing this. Custom colors with beautiful shimmer. Great stuff.

Enjoy!
~Kassi

P.S. I don't like spiders. I was taking photos of this outside to make use of the beautiful sunshine today, and a very persistent spider kept trying to climb up the cloth. URG. It doesn't seem to matter how many times my porch is sprayed, they just keep coming back!

Supplies Used:
Paper: Paper Studio, watercolor paper, white cardstock
Ink: Archival, Distress
Stamps: Inkadinkado "Elegant Flourishes", Penny Black "Flower Gallery"
Dies: Quickutz  "Nesting Circles"
Creative Inspirations: Fairy Dust
Other: ribbon, rhinestones



Comments