bottle cap explosion...

Hello my dear friends!

for those of you who have come to anticipate a tutorial on Fridays for FWF, I'm terribly sorry to disappoint today. 

I really am. I LOVE doing my tutorials! However, reality has set in... I injured my arm, and a tutorial just didn't happen... ok, not much crafting has happened this week. :(

HOWEVER...

Remember this bottle cap zipper pull I shared a couple weeks back and said I had to make a whole ton more... 


Well check this out!


BOOM!

:)


Enjoy!
~Kassi


(Unity Stamps: Bee Happy Hexagons)

Comments

  1. WOW! This is so awesome! I remember when you showed the single one but wow what a collection! Oh I can't wait to get this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute but what are you doing with all these caps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a whole lot of zipper pulls, Kassi! BTW - Congrats on your Unity win for the month. Woo-Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute. i made a couple of bottle caps for necklaces.. cant imagine doing so many.. just putting the jump rings on.... but you have a treasure here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!! I'm sure the recipients are going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will keep you in prayer for healing of your arm-- no fun being out of commission. Love those bottle caps great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these! I ordered my husband to save all bottle caps so I can do something cool with them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these! They're adorable! I hope your arm feels better soon & you can return to crafting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment