christmas mini...

Hello my wonderful friends!

In anticipation of the upcoming craziness of Christmas time, I thought it would be nice to be ready ahead of time with a mini album all ready to go, and the "25th and Pine" line of papers and embellishments from Basic Grey is beautifully PERFECT for this!
This line is fabulous! The colors are traditional yet they are not the bright greens and reds... they are softer, more muted. 

I chose an album style that has pockets... I love the idea of having places to tuck photos and little treasures. 

For the moment, it is pretty plain... I wanted to keep it simple until I have the photos, stories, and memorabilia to fill it up... This is where the matching embellishment packs  really come in handy! They make snazzing it up quick and easy when the time comes!

Being ahead of the game should mean that I get the scrapbooking done, right? LOL!
 Guess we'll see. :)

Enjoy!
~Kassi


Supplies Used:
Paper: Basic Grey "25th & Pine", card stock
Ink: Distress, Color Shine
Silhouette: Library Pocket Mini Album
Other: Basic Grey "25th & Pine" embellishment packs

Comments