yellow and blue...

Hello my fabulous friends!


 I suppose I can post this now that Mother's day is over... This is the card I gave my mom, and I didn't want to spoil it! ;)


Today's card was inspired by Altenew's color challenge... I've never been a huge fan of using yellow on my projects, but I recently have changed my mind... I really love the yellow inks from Altenew.... something about them just speaks to me. :)


Altenew May Challenge

The flowers are from Altenew's Peony Bouquet. I LOVE this set!!! I didn't use all of the layers for the flowers... That's one thing I like about this set... you can mix and match for different looks (both with which layers you use or don't use as well as the color combinations). So many different looks with the same set!

 The sentiment is from an old Unity KOTM Let Love Grow.

 I really wanted a stripe paper, but I didn't have any blue striped paper, so I used some 1/4 inch masking tape to mask out my stripes and sponged on the blue ink. 

Well, I'm going to go enjoy the sunshine...

Have a wonderful day!

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Comments