getting ready for the holidays...

Hello my fabulous friends!

Happy weekend!!

Sorry I've been so quiet lately... I've been busy with a new team and working on some super awesome things that I can't share until January.... But I'm SO excited to be working on CHA stuff! 

While I get my mind wrapped round CHA, I wanted to share a couple of cards...
They are both super simple, with the main focus being on the stamped image, then matted on some glimmer paper  then embellished simply...

This adorable image comes from the Polkadoodles Winnie Winter Land set. Isn't it adorable???

I was pretty stressed out the night that I made this, and I really needed to just relax, so I pulled out my Copics.... For some reason, Copic coloring is the most relaxing form of coloring I've found so far. (though I still love my Zig Clean Color markers!!!)


This card is actually for my brother's birthday.... I struggle with masculine cards, but this little boy eating cookies is PERFECT! And the penguins steals my heart! They both come from the Polkadoodles Winnie Winter Land set. The sentiment is from LDRS Creative Just Because.

As we get into the hustle and bustle of the holidays, what helps you relax the most? Leave me a comment to let me know!

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Comments