getting started with colored pencils...

Hello my fabulous friends!

Today I have a super quick post... 
(I hurt my finger, and typing is difficult with two fingers taped together! LOL!)

Paper: Georgia Pacific
Ink: Distress Ink Bundled Sage, Tattered Rose; Memento Tuxedo Black
Others: Prisma Colored Pencils; twine

During the 30 day coloring challenge that ended recently, I got the 132 box of Prismacolor Pencils.. I've has a 24 box set for years, but never really learned how to use them well... I can't say I'm an expert, but this was one of my first attempts at an all colored pencil image... I stamped it with light Distress Inks so the lines wouldn't be seen when it was finished, and I just dived in without really knowing what I was doing... I don't know what colors I used... I used a bunch of different ones, just experimenting... It isn't perfect, but it's a start!

I'm so inspired and amazed by the incredible pencil work I see other people doing! I'm excited to be learning this medium!

Well, I should probably give my finger a rest... Have a wonderful day!

Enjoy!
~Kassi


Comments