a few quickies

Hey everyone! 
I had plans to get some of the Christmas cards posted yesterday, but I chose a very inconvenient time to be klutzy.... so, now that the swelling has gone down, and I can think straight again, I'm here to share a few cards. =) 

This first one uses some masking and stamping.... Nothing overly fancy as I am on a time crunch here. 
Paper: white cardstock
Ink: Distress, Archival, American Crafts
Stamps: Great Impressions "Winter Bicycle" "Merry Christmas", Glitz "Distressing"
Other: ribbon, Accents Essentials, and Cricut "Plantin Schoolbook" (for the mask)


This next one is is a simple stamped background with the focal image heat embossed over it. A few rhinestones and a big red bow to "tie" it all together... LOL!
Paper: White cardstock
Ink: Distress ink, Tsukineko All Purpose ink, VersaMark
Stamps: Inkadinkado "Holiday Filigree", SEI "Mimosa"
Other: embossing powder, ribbon, rhinestones

So there are a couple of the Christmas cards I have been doing... I know they are simple, but I have a ton to get done in the next few weeks, so I decided I would stick with simple and done rather than fancy and me wanting to tear my head off with stress. LOL!

Have a fabulous evening!
~Kassi

Comments

  1. Kassi,
    I love the cards and I don't think they are simple at all. I think you did a great job.
    Thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment