square dancing...

Happy Monday everyone!
Today's card is something I put together a while ago for a couple of challenges, then didn't actually get it posted in time for either... oops!
Sis, this is for you... nice and simple. Not requiring a list of a million and one tools and techniques... ;) *When my sister came to visit, she told me I needed more things on my blog for those of you who don't have every scrapbook tool on hand. see, I listened.*
Paper: Bazzill, Coredinations
Cricut: A Child's Year
Ink: Distress Ink
Stamps: Autumn Leaves "Build-a-flower"
Other: "skittles"
I stuck with simple plain colors. The brown background was stamped using a slightly darker brown to give a soft tone-on-tone look while still maintaining the simplicity of the card. The Coredinations paper was torn to again leave a soft tone-on-tone look. Round your corners, do si do, add some glue and off you go! *I hit my head on Saturday.... there may be more damage than I thought.... Hehehe*
As a side note... Just because you see certain paper, stamps, etc. used on my projects, doesn't mean you can't make what you have on hand work for you on your projects... I am in the process of putting together some tutorials on techniques. I hope you will enjoy them, and be able to adapt them to your own uses.
Now, on to getting creative and productive (a VERY good combination in my book!)

Comments