nursery rhymes...

Ok, so a little brag time...
My sister is having her first baby next month. I am so EXCITED for her!  They have waited a long time for this miracle to happen.  

Anyway, my mom, who is an amazing quilter, is doing the nursery for them. They aren't going to find out if it is a boy or girl until it is born, so we had to stick with a neutral design and colors. Her main colors are baby blue, light green, and brown  with hints of pink...  Here is the quilt my mom recently finished...


Anyone recognize those animals?

Yup, my contribution to this quilt was to help design it and make patterns using my Cricut! (I don't quilt, and my sewing leaves something to be desired...)   I had so much fun!  We used Create a Critter, Zooaballoo, Mini Monsters, and Life's a Beach. 

And the best part is, the animals are made of different kinds of minkies  (those super soft to die for fabrics).  Baby is one spoiled kid already!

Ok, movers are here... they'll want to start in on this room soon... 
~Kassi

Comments

  1. Nice, how did you do this, I am a new quilter. I love my cricut! I like it.
    congrats on the new addition to the family.

    pookie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW....that is beautiful! What an awesome idea!! Congrats on being an auntie soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilt! And congrats on the new niece or nephew!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment