sparkling waters...

Success!  I have managed to load pictures... I don't know that I figured anything out, but I guess persistence pays off.  *doin' the happy dance* LOL!

So, today's project is all about layering colors of ink and paint. The only paper used was plain white cardstock.
Paper: White cardstock
Stamps: Tattered Angels "Seaside", Inkadinkado "Sketchy Flourishes
Ink: All Purpose ink, Staz-on, Powder Puff, Distress ink
Creative Inspirations Paint: Sky Blue, Coal
Other: Tattered Angels "Seaside" mask, waxy flax, shell

 This card ended up being a shimmer overload!  Since it was originally for a CI challenge, I used the CI paints for the light blue background as well as the stamped fish. The purple area, is actually a spray I made with All Purpose Ink (Burgundy and Champagne Mist).  The spray is a pink color, but because it is transparent, it looks purple when sprayed over the blue paint. Both the paints and the inks sparkle, but there is a big difference in the look. I think it is kind of fun to mix up the shine a bit. =)


As a finishing touch, I hand stitched around the square with waxy flax. I then carefully drilled a small hole in a shell and tied it on.

Ok, off to put the dog outside.
Night!
~Kassi

Comments