aged...

Good morning everyone!

As you all know, I have written tons of tutorials for Creative Inspirations Paint... Because of my need to continually have new and interesting ways to use the paint, I get to play a lot and consider it time well spent. =)  


Not all of my ideas work the first time, or the second time.... and sometimes not at all. (although the most frustrating are the things I do by accident then can't figure out how to recreate!)  A fair number of my experiments never actually make it into a finished project, but this one did. Although it didn't make the cut for my tutorial, I still love how it turned out. 

There is so much texture on this baby and it is even more fabulous IRL!  A texture was actually what I was playing with for my tutorial, but it didn't end up working how I was envisioning it... I'll have to keep working on it.

Isn't that just the cutest birthday greeting!  And it fit perfectly on the Tim Holtz ticket. 

Well, off to bed with me I think... since it is 3 am...lol!

Enjoy!
Kassi

Supplies Used
Paper: white cardstock, kraft
Ink: Archival (Jet Black), VersaMark, StazOn (Jet Black) Distress Ink (Gathered Twigs, Victorian Velvet, Crushed Olive, Pumice Stone)
Stamps: Tattered Angels "Tattered Traveler Clock", Tim Holtz "Odds and Ends", Fiskars "Aged to Perfection"
Creative Inspirations Paint: Antique Silver
Dies: Tim Holtz "Ticket Strip"
Other: embossing powder, Crackle Accents, ribbon, whitewash, snap, pin, flower

Comments