Tuesday, January 10, 2012

love you deer...

Happy Tuesday!

It's getting that time of year when we need to start thinking of Valentine's Day cards... I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a huge fan of Valentine's Day, but for those who are, I've got some projects to share this week. =)

 I was asked to create some fun cards for the little ones in my family, so this is the first one... It's been a while since I have used the Cindy Loo Cricut cart, and I thought it would be perfect for a light hearted cute Valentine's Day card. 

the hearts were stamped with a background grid pattern by Kaisercraft, then painted with Creative Inspirations Paint "Rustic Red". I love how easy it is to alter plain white cardstock and make it a perfect personalized addition to any project!

I'll be back tomorrow with more fun stuff!

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Supplies Used
Paper: My Minds Eye, Bazzill, kraft, white cardstock
Ink: Powder Puff (Midnight Confession, Mocha Mama), MarkIt (Tuxedo Black), Archival (Coffee), VersaMark
Stamps: Kaisercraft "Grid", 3 Bugs in a Rug "Flower Patch", Basic Grey "Swirlie"
Creative Inspirations Paint: Rustic Red
Cricut: Cindy Loo, Calligraphy Collection
Other: Doodlebug flocking, acrylic paint, embossing powder