dare to dream...

Hello my fabulous friends!

Well, Saturday I shared a tutorial using feathers to make butterflies... I share the finished project, but not the details of it...

So, here we go

 Here's the page... 
The edges were stamped with acrylic paint, then I sponged on some Distress ink over it. It gives a great  subtle resist look. Also, I did some stitching on my sewing machine around the edge. 

Here's the butterfly from Saturday's post. Such a fun added texture!

 A hidden journaling card is tucked behind the photo. This is a great way to make your pages interactive while telling your story!

 The flowers are white silk flowers that I colored using Distress reinkers. I also cut out some fabric leaves and died them with Distress stain.

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Supplies Used:
Paper: K&Co, Bazzill, Mixed Media paper, chipboard
Stamps: TPC Studio "Boho Blooms", Hampton Arts "Artsy Edges", Basic Grey "Swirly", Inspired by Stamping "Fancy Labels 18", Fancy Pants "In my Words"
 Ink: Distress Ink (various), Mark-it (Tuxedo Black)
Creative Inspirations: Paint (Burgundy, Pink Highlights), Jeweled Inspirations (Clear 30)
Dies: Spellbinders "Labels 18"
Cricut: Botanicals
Other: acrylic paint, silk flowers, fabric, feathers, Stickles



Comments