a reason...

Hello my fabulous friends!

It always feels good to be able to put your talents to good use... to know that what you do makes a difference, brightens someone's day, or in some way matters...

Maybe that is why I have been struggling with making cards lately... I hate making so many cards to share online just to have them sit in a drawer in my studio because there are far more than I can use... I love making them, but I hate that they are wasted... 


I made a set of 12 cards today, and they literally "flew" together. They had a purpose. I knew why I was making them. I knew what they were going towards. Maybe I need to look into some of the card drives....

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Supplies Used:
Paper: Kraft
Ink: Distress, VersaMark, Archival
Stamps: Basic Grey "Aviary" & "Filigree", Inkadinkado "Script", TPC Studio "Vintage Birdcages"
Other: Gesso, crinkle ribbon, lace, Perfect Pearls, faux pearls


Comments