special guest...

Today I have a very special guest designer!

This is my niece....
Isn't she just adorable? Ya, I think so too. =)
She loves crafting with me. This spring my mom picked up a bunch of kid inks for her to use. She loves them! I also keep my Cricut cuts that didn't quite make it on a project and she uses them.

This is a thank you card she made for my neighbor who let us swim in her pool.
Isn't she talented?!? I can't tell you what papers/products are used on this... I totally don't remember what I used on the die cuts... they have been sitting in my "holding" bag for a while... I'm glad they were finally put to good use.

Well... I'm off for more adventures today..
Have a great Friday!!!

Comments

  1. So pretty! I love scrapbooking with my niece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog… there is a little something for you on my blog… so be sure to stop by.
    http://shesasassylady.blogspot.com/2010/08/another-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment