IBS balloons sneak peek (2)...


Hello everyone!

For those of you stopping by for the Inspired by Stamping sneak peek blog hop, welcome. To those who stop by often, I'm so glad to see you again!

Well, are you ready for more inspiration and sneak peeks?  Let's get going then!

 My project today features a sentiment stamp from the new IBS set that will be released tomorrow (yay!)

I used my whitewashing technique, tinted with Faded Jeans Distress Reinker (you can find instructions HERE) for both the box and the tag. I heat embossed the sentiment on the tag before whitewashing so I would resist the wash and show up beautifully!

I got the pillow box template HERE. It is a fabulous size to fill with candies, small gifts, or even a gift card!

I whitewashed my box, then ran it though my Cuttlebug with the Polka Dots embossing folder. After, I sanded the raised areas to reveal the kraft core.  

The flowers were cut from plain white cardstock and painted with Denium Creative Inspirations Paint for color and shimmer. 

Don't forget to check out all the other DT blogs for more great projects!
Kassi Hulet  (you are here)

Also... don't forget to check back at the Inspired by Stamping blog  and leave some blog love there... just sayin'   =)

Enjoy!
Kassi

Supplies Used
Paper: white cardstock, kraft
Ink: VersaMark, Distress Ink (Faded Jeans, Vintage Photo)
Stamps: Inspired by Stamping "The Sky's the Limit"
Dies: Quickutz "Nesting Oval Scallops"
Cricut: Preserves (the flowers)
Other: Provo Craft "Polka Dots" embossing folder, lace, beads, embossing powder, whitewash

Comments

  1. that white wash technique is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your box turned out - it's so sweet!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  3. great little box and the sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful gift box, it's great how you bought attention to the sentiments too. Deb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pillow box, so fun! Love how you focused on the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very, very sweet box! I love how you made something different and beautiful! Hugs, J

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely and feminine Kassi! The perfect way to highlight the sentiment!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your box is gorgeous!! I love that technique you used!! Really Beautiful!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment