me...again...

I hope you are all having a fabulous summer! I realize I have been terrible at keeping up with my personal blogging... I was reminded of that the other day. I guess I had started feeling like I was just talking to myself here, so I got lazy. Now that I know someone is waiting for more posts, I'm going to try to get back in the habit. Thanks Alika, for wanting to see more. =)

Paper: My Mind's Eye, Coredinations, chipboard, white cardstock
Ink: Distress Ink (Victorian Velvet, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain, Mustard Seed, Old Paper, Spun Sugar,  Antique Linen), Perfect Medium, VersaMark, Archival Ink (Jet Black)
Stamps: Fiskars "Outdoor Fun"
Cricut: Preserves, Create a Critter, Home Decor
Creative Inspirations Paint: Fairy Dust, Tickled Pink, Mocha Latte, Peach, Carmel, Winterfrost, Green Olive, Pink Highlights
Jeweled Inspirations: size 30, 34
Other: Prima, Gesso, embossing powder, fish net tights, acrylic paint, EKSuccess punch, Perfect Pearls, Glossy Accents

I painted the little girl's dress with Fairy Dust CI paint (yes, right onto the photo) because no girl is a real princess without sparkle, right?

The flowers are a mix of Primas and Cricut cuts that have been colored with various Distress inks for a soft color.
The title is chipboard that I cut with my Cricut. I must say, this has become a favorite "paper" of mine to cut with the Cricut. I got a pack at JoAnns for around $10.  I have been using the regular blade at the deepest setting and the hardest pressure. I have only been cutting it once and it seems to do just fine...
I then painted the letters with Mocha Latte CI paint and topped with a layer of Glossy Accents. It really makes the color and sparkle pop!

I used more of my fishnet tights for this layout for a little extra texture... You can find a step by step tutorial for that technique here.  

Have a wonderful day!
~Kassi

Comments