relax...

Hello my fabulous friends!  

Just dropping in today with a quick post... 

This color combo isn't one that I normally do, but I really like it... It just makes me happy. =)

I have recently been playing with stencils and  blending colors for a smooth gradient...
This is one of those experiments that I liked enough to make it into something.

I used the Tattered Angels stamp and matching mask to do the shell. The color is done with CI paints, so it is super shimmery!  

Ok... got to get stuff done before I fall asleep!

Enjoy!
~Kassi

Supplies Used
Paper: My Minds Eye, white cardstock
Stamps: Tattered Angels "Seaside", Fancy Pants "Delight", Inkadinkado "Letter"
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Distress (Stormy Sky, Ripe Persimmon)
Creative Inspirations Paint: Mellow Yellow, Rose Quartz, Fuchsia
Dies: Spellbinders "Labels 18)
Other: Tattered Angels stencil, Perfect Pearls, Viva Decor pearl pen, ribbon, gesso, embossing powder

Comments